Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Sense of Wonder Continues........


        It has been a while since I've written on the blog. Starting at a new school has occupied a lot of my time.
          I also wondered whether or not to continue the blog as it was so connected to my time as a teacher at P.S. 230, a school that has shaped me as an educator and whose students will always be close to my heart.
          I believe in the interconnectedness of everything, so the blog will continue--preserving the link I already share with former students at P.S. 230 and establishing a relationship with my new students at The Brooklyn School of Inquiry.
          So, if you already know me from P.S. 230, check in from time to time and if you are new to the blog, welcome. Visit often and indulge in a sense of wonder.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm happy it's gonna continue. :) I'm busy lately. For the past two weeks at Christa, we've been having tests non stop. We're having four more tests this week and possibly even more! So how are you Ms. Seitz. And I love that picture! The sscenery I'd just so beautiful.....

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm glad the blog will continue cause I love the posts on it! How are you? For the past 2 weeks at Christa, we have been having tests non stop. This week, we are going to have 4 more tests and possibly even more. By the way, I sent you an email. :)

And I love the picture you have on this post. The scenery is so beautiful.....

Tasfiya Kashem said...

Wait, did you get my first blog comment? Cause it doesnt show it here's.

Sarah Awan said...

Hey Ms. Seitz! Whats down? :) !!!

Ms. Seitz said...

Hi Tasifya! Hi Sarah! So nice to hear from you both. Tasfiya, the reason your post didn't show up is because I am now going to review them before posting. I found a naughty one that someone slipped in and I don't want you guys exposed to someone else's yuckiness! Bleh! Anyway, I'm glad you too are loving middle school. I would love to hear more. Again, we should have a UNC reunion. Do you see anyone else? Tasfiya, you probably see Sanjida, right? How is she doing? When do you girls get your first report card? I think I am going to PS 230 on Nov. 15 for the fifth grade's Saturday Science Day. I can't wait!

M.J.L. said...

I am please to see that you have decided to continue with the blog. Riding on the 67/69 bus in the morning is not the same. Something is missing ???

Ms. Seitz said...

Thank you for the kind words MJL. I miss my old school. I am working very hard at my new school and leaving much earlier in the morning. Something to get used to!